Monday, February 25, 2008

A Tribute to the Past and the Future

Most of my friends who know me well know that I can seldom get through a meal without spilling food on my shirt. (That's even when I eat suspended from the ceiling with my food below me.) I am a sort of food magnet. (Hips don't lie!:)) I have been thinking a lot lately about interviewing for jobs as I will be graduating soon and I worry that something like the Tide® ad (see video below) will happen to me.



Of course this also reminded me of my brothers when we were younger. I would be on the phone or trying to watch a tv show and they would just blather out a bunch of nonsense to distract and annoy me. Everytime I see this add I laugh until I cry remembering those moments in the past, and the possible ones in the future.

No comments:

43 Things...

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Fun Loving Lifelong Learning Builder